1. Ashwini or Aswathi or Ashwathi or Asvini
• Piravi Marundeeswarar Koil Situated in Thiruthuraipoondi which is about 30 Kms from Tiruvarur.
• Dharbaranyeswarar temple Situated at Thirunallar about 6 Kms from Karaikal
2. Bharani or Apa Bharani
• Agneeswarar Koil. This temple is at Nallaadai, situated 20 Kms from Mayavaram on Nagapattinam Route. It is about 3 Kms from Poraiyar.
• Vadaranyeswarar Temple This temple is at Thiruvalangadu, 45 Kms from Chennai on the route to Arakkonam.
3. Karthigai or Krithika
• Gaathra Sundareswarar Koil This is at Kanjanagaram, at a distance of 8 Kms from Mayavaram on Poompuhar road.
• Naganathar Temple Nagapattinam
• Pandava Dhootha Perumal Koil Situated in the lane opposite to Ekambareswarar Koil at Kanchipuram
• Sivayoginathar Temple Thiruvisanallur
5. Mirugaseerisham or Mrigashiras or Mrigasira or Mrigashirsha
• Adi Narayana Koil at Enkan. Enkan is very famour for the Murugan temple. Enkan is near Tiruvarur on the road to Thanjavur via Koradacheri.
• Vana Durga Devi Temple situated at Kathiramangalam at a distance of 5 Kms from Kuthalam & 16 Kms from Mayavaram.
6. Thiruvadharai or Arudhra
• Abhaya Varadeeswarar Koil located at Adhiramapattinam at a distance of 12 Kms from Pattukottai in Tanjore District.
• Agneeswarar Temple Thirukollikkadu near Tiruvarur
7. Punarpoosam or Punarvasu
• Athitheeswarar Koil Vaniyambadi in North Arcot District.
• Abathsahayeswarar Temple Alangudi
8. Poosam or Pushyami or Pushya
• Akshayapureeswarar Koil. This temple is at Vilangulam. Vilangulam is situated at 20 Kms from Peravurani, in Tanjore District. From Pattukottai on the ECR towards Rameswaram this is at a distance of 30 Kms.
• Karkadeswarar Temple Thirunandudevankudi is about 2 Kms from Thiruvisanallur and 8 Kms from Thiruvidaimarudhur
9. Aayilyam or Ashlesha
• Karkadeswarar Koil Thirunandudevankudi is about 2 Kms from Thiruvisanallur and 8 Kms from Thiruvidaimarudhur.
• Subramanya Swamy Temple Thirupurankundram
10. Magham or Magha
• Mahalingeswarar Koil This temple is at Thavasimadai 25 kms from Dindugal on the road to Nattam.
• Thillai Kali Temple Chidambaram
11. Pooram or Poorva Phalguni or Purva or Purva Phalguni or Poorvaphalguni or Pubba
• Hari Theertheswarar Koil Situated at Thiruvarangulam, which is 10 Kms from Pudukottai on the road to Pattukottai.
• Sri Kalyanasundara Swamy Temple Thirumanacheri about 6 Kms from Kuthalam which is on Mayavaram-Kumbakonam route
12. Uttiram or Uttara Phalguni
• Mangalyeswarar Koil Edaiyathumangalam is on Trichy-Lalgudi route. Just after Valadi you will find an arch to your right, take a right turn there and the road will lead you to this village.
• Kucchiamman Temple At Poovalur situated at a distance of 20 kms from Trichy and 3 Kms North of Lalgudi on Trichy Ariyalur road.
13. Hastham or Hastha or Hast or Hasta
• Kripakupareswarar Koil This temple is at Komal, which is about 6 Kms from Kuttalam, which is on Kumbakonam Mayavaram Route.
• Thyagarajaswamy Temple Tiruvarur
14. Chitirai or Chitra
• Chittirairatha Vallabha Perumal Koil Situated at Kuruvithurai about 23 Kms from Madurai and 8 Kms from Cholavandan.
• Thyagarajaswamy Temple Tiruvarur
• Prasanna Kundhalambika and Tantreeswarar Koil Sittukadu about 10 Kms from Poonamallee on Pattabiram route.
• Jambukeshwarar temple Thiruvanaikaval is on the outskirts of Trichy near Srirangam
16. Vishaka or Vishaakha or Vishakam
• Kumaraswamy Koil Thirumalai about 7 Kms from Shenkottai and 15 Kms from Thenkasi.
• Pralayanathar Temple Cholavandhan, 26 Kms from Madurai
17. Anusham or Anuradha
• Lakhmsipureeswarar Koil. This temple is at Thiruninriyur about 6 Kms from Vaitheeswaran Koil on the road to Mayavaram.
• Mahalingaswamy temple Thiruvidaimarudhur
18. Kettai or Jyeshtha
• Varadaraja Koil Varadaraja Koil is at Pasupati Koil, 12 Kms from Tanjore on Kumbakonam route.
• Angalaparameswari Amman Temple Situated at Palladam, 35 Kms from Coimbatore
19. Moolam or Moola
• Singeeswarar Koil At Mappedu about 40 Kms from Chennai
• Meenakshi Amman Temple Madurai
20. Pooradam or Purva Ashadha or Poorva Shada or Poorvashaada
• Akasapureeswarar Koil Kaduveli near Thiruvaiyar.
• Bhakthajaneswarar Temple Thirunavalur is on Ulundurpet – Panruti route at a distance of 16 Kms from Panruti.
21. Uttiradam or Uttara Ashadha or Uttara Shada or Uthrashaada
• Brahma Pureeswarar Koil Situated at Keezhapungudi in Madurai district on the Melur – Sivaganga Road.
• Dharmapuram Durga Temple Mayavaram
22. Thiruvonam or Shravana
• Prasanna Venkatesa Perumal Koil This temple at Thiruparkadal is 4 kms from Kaveripakkam on the Chennai – Vellore route.
• Rajakaliamman Temple Chetpet in Chennai
23. Avittam or Shravishtha or Dhanista or Dhanishta
• Brahma Gnana Pureeswarar Koil This temple at Korukkai is 5 Kms from Kumbakonam on the Patteeswaram – Muzhaiyur road.
• Magudeshwarar Temple Kodumudi is situated on Erode Trichy Highway, it is 26 Kms from Karur and 38 Kms from Erode.
24. Sadayam or Shatabhisha or Shatataraka
• Agnipureeswarar Koil Thirupugalur about 10 Kms from Nannilam towards Nagapattinam.
• Ardhanareeswarar Temple Thiruchengode
25. Pooratadhi or Purva Bhadrapada or Poorva Bhadra
• Thiruvaneswarar Koil Ranganathapuram about 3 Kms from Thirukattupalli in Tanjore District.
• Adishesha Perumal Temple Kanchipuram
26. Uttiratadhi or Uttara Bhadrapada or Uttara Bhadra or Uthrabhadra
• Sahasra Lakshmeeswarar Koil Theeyathur about 15 Kms from Avudayar Kovil in Pudukkottai District on Thirupunavasal route.
• Panchanatheswarar Temple Thiruvaiyaru
• Kailasanathar Koil Karukudi about 2 Kms from Tattayangarpettai and 1.5 Kms from Mettuppalayam in Musiri Taluka of Trichy District.
• Pranavavyaghrapureeswarar Temple Omampuliyur, 32 Kms from Chidhambaram.